Lowongan PT Freeport Indonesia 08-2012
PT Freeport Indonesia, an affiliate of Freeport McMoRan Copper and Gold, is one of the worlds largest copper and gold producers. We are seeking talented individuals to join our Organization to fill the following positions:
Position GDP 2011 #132 – Industrial Engineering
Work Location Tembagapura – Papua
Application Deadline Friday, August 17, 2012
- Implement 3 years development period to improve GDP participants’ skill and capability compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Perform job rotation and develop specific skills in specific jobs in order to meet the professional requirements of their specific fields under the supervision of appointed Department Mentor.
- Obtain understanding of KRA set for GDP participants in accordance with PTFI Performance Management System.
- Provide and submit weekly report to mentors and GDP coordinator as information and a tool to assess GDP progress and agility.
- Coordinate, discuss, and agreed with mentors on a project topic to be carried on by individual GDP participant after 6 months GDP participants’ participation in the program to ensure proposed project is presentable in the assigned section or department.
- Perform annual presentation on project and/or GDP participants’ progress as a proposed improvement and/or information to relevant section or department.
- Demonstrate PTFI core competencies, ability to define problem and propose solution to problems as well as implementation plan from the above project and report
- University Degree (S1/S2), maximum 2 years after graduation year
- GPA Min 2.8
- Maximum age 30 years
- Relevant major: Industrial Engineering
The Company offers very attractive terms of employment, including salary and benefit package to successful candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Visit official website for submit applications.